Friday, June 6, 2008

The Chronicles of Roger




NO, this is not a duplicate picture from yesterday. This is a completely different horse. It is my pleasure to introduce to you Roger, this is Coppers best buddy. Roger was my rodeo steed throughout my whole high school rodeo and college rodeo career. He is what you would call an all around horse. That means he could complete in barrels,pole bending, breakaway roping, team roping and all of my failed attempts in goat tying (why I consistently inflicted pain on myself I will never know to this day). Roger survived a trailer accident (before I bought him), strangles, and even my phase were I swore he needed acupuncture. He has been with me for 12 glorous years now, and will remain on the farm for many more years to come. Roger & Copper are enjoying the their lazy retirement years,.,

Little do they know, I am planning on giving both of them summertime baths this weekend. For some reason they hate to be clean, so it usually gets alittle interesting. Stay tuned...

Sincerly,

FF

No comments: