Friday, April 2, 2010

The Finished Product!



My apologizes for not posting this yesterday, as time simply got away from me. With that said, I would like to introduce to you the farmsteads new horse barn. As you can see by the expressions on the horses faces, they are thrilled to be in their new home.



They have settled in quite nicely, adjusting their new lavish lifestyle. After all, becoming pampered daily takes some getting accustomed to. But they are managing.






Sincerely,
Farming Fabulously


Program Note: No piglets allowed!

1 comment:

Kevin Noel said...

These horses are so happy with their new home! I can see in their faces how happy they are. Hehe! I love it when horses are pampered because I know they are loved and cared. Their new home brings new life to them, and I’m sure they are very much thankful to you. :-)

Kevin Noel