Friday, June 6, 2008

Toying with Ty



Here is my precious Ty..Doesnt she look sweet and innocent? Ty has been in the family for 8 years and durning those 8 wonderful years I have concluded the following:
Ty enjoys sunbathing, playing fetch, taking walks, "helping" (this consists of everytime Ty leaves the area of the front door, when she returns she will 99.9% of the time brings back either a rock or a piece of trash that she found in the ditch and proceeds to ever so graciously drop the rock either on my foot or in the front yard, where normally I will eventually hit with the lawn mower. oh well, everyone has there corks, right?), and chasing/playing not so nicely with any animal that is smaller then she is.
Oh and look at those eyes, it has always been so hard to punish Ty when she will give you those puppy dog eyes...I wonder what she is pondering about today?

No comments: